Thursday, April 28, 2011

Some quotes from Twitter :)

HeartQuotesx: Sometimes the paths we take are long & hard,,but remember those are the ones that lead us to the most beautiful views.

I wish I could give you my pain, just for one moment. Not to hurt you but rather so you can finally understand how much you hurt me.

A broken promise can only be sweet if someone promised to leave but still stays.

When you want something you've never had, you've got to do something you've never done

People say go to your happy place when you are sad, but what if your happy place is what made you sad?

Decisions are the hardest move to make. Especially when its a choice between where you should be & where you want to be.

Be honest to a #Gemini, once they've had their trust broken they usually will never get it back again.

I tried my best, I gave my all. But yet you let me down, you let me fall

thingsihate people having too much expectations of me, as if I'm living my life for them

The steeper the mountain the harder the climb the better the view from the finishing line.

They do not love that do not show their love ~ William Shakespeare

Never let anyone's ignorant, hate or drama stops you from being the best you can be.

To tell the truth and make someone cry is better than to tell a lie and make someone smile.

I'm falling apart, I'm barely breathing, with a broken heart that's still beating. But still your name holds so much meaning

It's not always their own faults for hurting and breaking you down, it's also your fault for putting your trust in them to much.

We love because it's the only true adventure

Sometimes the people who keep promising you over and over again the most are the ones that hurt you the most without realizing it.

Life is too ironic to fully understand. It takes sadness to know what happiness is. Noise to appreciate silence & absence to value presence.

It's sad when people let past relationships ruin their future happiness. Scars remind us of where we've been, not where we're going.

Moving on doesn't mean forgetting. You just have to live with the pain and get used to it.

Sometimes the people that claim to love you the most are the ones that hurt you the most without realizing it.

All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become

 Insomuch as love grows in you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul

"I LOVE YOU" is sweet but "I NEED YOU" is the best

In this life, There's one person you'll always love no matter how much pain they put you through...

You never really forget the ones who touched your heart; regardless whether it's the ones who broke it or the ones who healed it.

What is love? Love is giving someone the power to break your heart but trusting them not to.

 Always, put God first in all you do. God gave you gifts to worship Him with, give back. Love others and love yourself!

You treat me as your baby at a certain point of time. Then push me away as a pile of shit. Bitch, where do I actually stand in your heart?

I'm like the crayon. I might not be your favourite colour, yet someday you'll need me to complete your picture

Being great starts by being fearless; Fearless starts by having faith; Having faith starts by letting go. It's hard, but not impossible!

It's hard to pretend you love someone
if you really don't, but it's harder
to pretend you don't love someone if
you really do

Pain makes you stronger, tears makes you braver, heartbreak makes you wiser, so thank the past for a better future.

I'm not sick of living my life. I'm sick of broken promises, dramas, hypocrites, fakers, backstabbers, liars, and heart- breakers.

Get a headstart by putting God first in all that you do. Ask for His guidance and He'll always lead you to victory!

No comments:

Post a Comment