Monday, April 4, 2011

Ideas for drawing!!!

I have really been itching to draw lately! I havent done any serious drawing lately:( Or art in general. And I hate it! I used to be only about drawing, but now I never have time! I feel terrible! And I just saw the pics of my old drawings i posted, and I liked the ones where I did like, fonts to lyrics. When Im done on here Ill probaly do that! Cant wait!! Golly. Lol lots of amazing songs with amazing lyrics too!:D I always do the same sort of fonts tho:( Same with colors! I have like a bunch of colors i never use, too! Drives me crazy! Maybe I'll look up some color schemes... I should!! :D

Heres what I found:
http://www.google.com/search?q=color+schemes&hl=en&prmd=ivnsb&source=lnms&tbm=isch&ei=baGaTazxB4fCsAPO4-GJBA&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=2&ved=0CBoQ_AUoAQ&biw=1003&bih=532








No comments:

Post a Comment