Saturday, March 12, 2011

Those songs

Those songs. We all know those songs. The ones that just relate completely to everything you're going through and give you that little kick to give you the strength to get through anything you're going through, or to let you know that
everything will be okay.
Well some songs like that for me are:
Change the world-Finger Eleven
Breathe-Ryan Starr
Fucking Perfet-P!nk
7 things-Miley Cyrus
Say Goodbye-Skillet
Beautiful, Beautiful, -Francesca Battiselli
Those Nights-Skillet
The way she feels-Between the trees
Firework-Katy Perry
Gotta Be Somebody-Nickelback
I'd come for you-Nickelback
Sing-My Chemical Romance
All around me-Flyleaf
Arise-Flyleaf
Send her my love-Journey
If everyone cared-Nickelback
I am-Hilary Duff
Someones watching over me-Hilary Duff
Born this way-Lady Gaga
Facedown-Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Your Guardian Angel-Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Be good to yourself-Journey
Goodbye-Miley Cyrus
All the same-Sick Puppies
Odd one-Sick Puppies
Almost lover-A fine frenzy
Another Rainy Night-Queensryche
Anywhere but here-Hilary Duff
Are you ready-Three days grace
As I am-Miley Cyrus
Someone who cares-Three days Grace
Beautiful-Akon
Beautiful-Christina Agulara
Beautiful-Mercyme


And SOOOO MANY MORE! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment