Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Things on my mind

Okay, first, I <3 my new boyfriend Phil! Even tho its only been like six days:P He seems like... the best guy... ever. Hope he feels better soon!

Second, RIP Grandpa Ron, you are loved and will be missed! :) <3

Third, radiation?? The whole explosion at the nuclear thing place in Japan is kinda weird, but now theyre looking for RADIOACTIVE SEEWEED?!!?!? WTF?!

Fourth, The song "Who says" by Selena Gomez is amazing!!!

Fifth, I feel beautiful. And I like this feeling:D

Sixth, shopping at value village is soooo much fun! I wanna go there more often! Gosh, and dont you wish you lived in the eighties?! I do! Sounds like a blast to me!

Seventh, Hopefully seeing Beastly with Phil on friday:D

Eighth, I really need a macbook. My back hurts sitting at the computer so much:(

Ninth, Roller skating is the shit! I always love skating! Its awesome! I always go more after i go once after a long time of not going:P

Tenth, friends get a girl through anything. Especially having her mother call her a bitch. Hah, fuck you mom. Lol

Eleventh(woah), Crack head 17 yr old boys are pointless

Twelfth, Moms in rehab again. Ok?

Thirteen, being fifteen is awesome.

Fourteen, I like being happy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment