Saturday, March 12, 2011

Facebook Rebecca quotes

Okay, me and my friends have very frequent "Rebecca Moments" And we tend to post them on Facebook alot, mainly me and Schnabel post them. So, here are some!

Shelly- "You can't freaking drink ice!"
Megan-"Your not sucking hard enough!"

-->Bottle
-->Finger
-->Hair

Me-"We should play again"
Shelly-"I dont wanna"
Me-"Do wanna look like a ho?!"

*Skipping* Shelly-"This is so hard to do! I have to lift my foot so high! I feel like a unicorn!"

Shelly gets weird when she needs to pee

I like that car cause its a type of birthcontrol

Orgasm.. Oops, I mean organism

Im Z-sexual

My dad hears two things.. "Seductive" and "send it to me"

Me-"I like those pants on you"
Chloe-"Id like it better if it was off"


I had money in my bra.... Now i have a paper cut on my nipple:'(

Amy-"are you peeing on my pants again?"
Me-"Yes"
Amy-"atleast your sure this time"


"Im working her jeans too"

Schnabel and I are wearing matching over the shoulder boulder holders. theyre green

Do you want to be on speaker when I pee or should I call you back?

Its like x on sterioids. Its also a peanut butter sandwich

Wow.. lost of Jesus... You typed in catholic. The couldnt care less what the second word is.

Leondardo decaprio is my favorite! Favorite dog, person, tree of all time!

Spamming is sexy.

Shelly has no more clean body parts.

Its BRA size. I SAY BOOB

Thats what happens when you approach her from the front

All skinny white chicks must take their pants off prior to entering my grandmas house.

I feel like my head should be up there. Up where?

I made your bed move. FINALLY

You suck your keyboard. True story.

KITTY!
Dont yell at him whats wrong with you?





Thats just a little Rebecca for you. Theres more to come:)

No comments:

Post a Comment