Friday, April 29, 2011

I am currently on my way to Port Townsend, and I am just, on the verge of tears. Life is beautiful right now. I have been taking pictures of everything, and there was a stunning sunset, and my fingers not broken, and I memorized the poem, and I just am in a happy mood, and I want to share it with the world, I want to make someone elses day. I also want to be more adult! I just want to get older to be more responsible. Ya know? Like, be my own person and try everything! I get to spend the night alone in the attic tonite! Which is my favorite spot in the house, and I am very excited to just, be alone, with my journal, my pens, amazing views, and great music and fabulous friends to talk to. Life is beautiful :) Hope everyone out there is happy, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment