Monday, April 4, 2011

Random blips of possible poems!

I wrote these last night at Schnables house. At like midnight. Lol. I was upset, and Jamesone told me to, so i did:P
Here!

- Why would I wanna be a fling
I dont need that right now
You cant brush it off as a simple thing
Show me your real and that you care somehow
I dont wanna be just another one
One who fell for you and fell hard
Whenever we're together its good ol' fun
The second I met you I let down my guard

-So weak, vulnerable like a fawn
from birth lost in the wild without a mom

-Cnat cry to daddy for help anymore
tried that, all you gonna get is an 'okay'
Id do anything to see and be someone worth fighting for her
When Id tell you wat happened that youd say 'no way'

-Dont wanna waste my breath on this one
Too many times hopin that he would care
Dissapointments again and again, not very fun
Everyone sayin 'Im sorry' all the time when i share
thats getting rather old, not good anymore

-Loosing faith, darkeness creepin in
My phone buzzes and its you, sunlight starts to shine on my life

-You tear me apart
Then leave me like that
For someone else to make me a work of art
*For someone else to mend my broken heart

-Never felt so dissasembeld from you
you never intend to, which makes it worse
Memories, feelings of love and pain we both know
You, the reason for my wound, tears, why i curse
cursin at hte sky, my pillow wet with my tears
God's up there, dealin with my fears

-Closure coming, somepoint, maybe
Open wound suffering from my almost lover
Give me a band-aid kiss it and make it better
Heal me, love or no love close the wound

-Open wound, thanks to my almost lover
getting rather painful, not good anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment