Friday, February 11, 2011

Songs to check out:

Well, on Yahoo! Answers I ask what songs are like, sad or lovey dovey, and I always get about 20 responces, and I hardly ever have time to check them out.
Also, I will make the font red
So here are the list of songs that I got for "Lovey Dovey "

Amos Lee- Sweet Pea.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRIgvtQYEmA

Bright Eyes: First Day of My Life

 
Especially For You- mymp

Demis Roussos - Forever and ever http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7cxqX6Q3…
Goodbye my love goodbye http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nZKMm-nO…

Here are some sad songs:

Luther Vandross~ Dance With My Father

Butterfly kisses-Bob Carlisle

Mad World by Gary Jules
 
Jon Secada~ Angel

Jon Secada~ Just Another Day

Desiree~ Kissing You

Nothing But The Girl~ Like The deserts Miss The Rain
 
Lucy by Skillet

Stay by Miley Cyrus

The Scientist by Coldplay
 
"Tears in Heaven" Eric Clapton (1992)

"He Stopped Loving Her Today" George Jones (1980)

"Hurt" Nine Inch Nails (1994) | Johnny Cash (2002)

"Everybody Hurts" REM (1992)

"Crying" Roy Orbison (1962)

"It's Over" Roy Orbison (1964)

"Alone Again (Naturally)" Gilbert O'Sullivan (1972)

"Yesterday" The Beatles (1965)

"If" Bread (1971)

"Honey" Bobby Goldsboro (1968)

"Cat's in the Cradle" Harry Chapin (1974)

"Dust in the Wind" Kansas (1977)

"Last Kiss" Pearl Jam (2006)

"Nothing Compares 2 You" Sinead O'Conner (1990)

"Hallelujah" Jeff Buckley (1994)

"Everything I Own" Bread (1972)

"Mad World" Gary Jules (2003)
"Eleanor Rigby" The Beatles (1966)

"I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry" Hank Williams (1949)

"Superstar" Karen Carpenter (1969)

"Iris" Goo Goo Dolls (1998)

"Memory" (aka "Memories") Elaine Paige (1983) | Barbra Streisand (1981)

"Love Hurts" Nazareth (1975)

"Drive" The Cars (1984)
"Dance With My Father" Luther Vandross (2003)
 
February Stars by Foo Fighters

Seasons in the Sun by Terry Jacks

 
Highway 40 Blues by Ricky Skaggs
 
At Seventeen by Janis Ian

Landslide by Fleetwood Mac
 
If I Could Read Your Mind by Gordon Lightfoot
Shelter From The Storm by Bob Dylan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment