Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Songs I want to listen to:D

On my pandora radio station, I have been favoriting a bunch of random songs i like. Here they are, to say theyre good songs, and as a note to self to me!:P

ILL by Chasing Shadows
Walk this way by Aerosmith
Soul Makossa by Lafayette Afro Rock Band
Murder She Wrote by Chaka Demus & Pliers
Start Again by Red
Youth of the Nation by P.O.D.
Phenomenon by Thousand Foot Krutch
Truely Madly Deeply-Savage Garden
Bother by Stone Sour
The Road Im on by 3 Doors Down
My Desire by Jeremy Camp
Indescribable by Chris Tomlin
All that Im asking for by Lifehouse
All who are thirsty by Kuttless
Everything Falls by Fee
Suburban Train by Tiesto
Thnks Fr Th Mmrs by Fall out Boy
All Star-Smash Mouth
All you need is love-The Beatles
Hallelujah by Rufus Wainwright
Feild of Innocence by Evanesence
Black Hole sun by Soundgarden
Go Ahead by Fireflight
Eye of the Tiger-Survivor
Beautiful Endng by BarlowGirl
Dani California by Red Hot Chili Peppers
Havent Met you yet-Michale Buble
The Lining is Silver by Relient K
I have nothing by Charice
I love rock and roll by Joan Jett
The Kill by 30 seconds to mars
Headstrong by trapt
The crow and the butterfly-shinedown
Beautiful by akon
In the end by linkin park

No comments:

Post a Comment