Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I feel like I'm in love with a married man

Okay so cory and I recently confessed that we're in love with eachother.
Amazing, isn't it?
Yeah, and its weird... Its like I feel that its real... that he actually is in love with me... I like it..
I've never felt like this before...
And I will admit, its a little weird, cause hes so old and such, but hes still mine :)
nd its like, we agreed that we're not gonna go out but we're just gonna be in love <3 Sounds good doesn't it?
Well it does to me :)
And he broke up with Ashley five days before we admited to being in love with eachother.
He loves Ashley, I know.
She loves him.
I am in love with him.
He is in love with me.
They're going to prom together
Cory wants to go to prom with me
Ashley doesn't really want to go to prom with him.
Ashley wont talk to him after prom.
Ashley is upset.
Cory is upset.
Cory wasn't happy with her.
Cory is happier now.
I don't know :/

No comments:

Post a Comment