Thursday, January 27, 2011

Something that made me cry today

Well, P!NK recently came out with a new song, called "F****** Perfect" And when it came out, I feel in <3 with it, so I bought it, and sang along with it in the radio obnoxiously:)

I knew there was going to be a music video for it, and i knew it was going to be incredible.

I was right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4Rax2PXiWA&feature=feedlik <--To watch the music video

I can especially relate to this one, because society freaking sucks. And it gets tiring having to pretend to be perfec all the freaking time.

Society has teenage boys stereotped at being a player and only wanting to get laid, and putting more pressure on the teenage boys who are actual gentlemen and have more on their mind then just sex. I dont even know where to begin with what society has done to girls. Age 6 starting cutting, starving themselves too thin, spending countless hours and hundreds of dollars wasted on trying to be perfect. Or just to be enough, and then still failing. Being molested, and abused, and raped, and treated like worthless pieces of s***. Why has society decided that this is what we like and this is how we get accepted, well this is all bull crap. Like i said, society, you freaking SUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment